Wednesday, 28 June 2017
Diabetes- 5 best food to control Diabetes
Diabetes is the body's inability to form insulin. The pancreas is the organ that is responsible for insulin production ; however , in diabetes, the pancreas is unable to form insulin, hence the blood sugar levels of insulin are raised in the blood. So, it is important to to adopt healthy eating habits and consume food items that lower the sugar levels.
Here are the 5 best foods for diabetics, both types of diabetes:
1. Leafy green vegetables:-Leafy green vegetables are extremely nutritious and low in calories. They are also very low in digestible carbs, Which raise your blood sugar levels.
Spinach, Kale and other leafy greens are good sources of several vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C. In addition, leafy greens are good sources of the antioxidant lutein and zeaxanthin. Which helps to protect your eye blindness, which is common diabetes complications.
2. Eggs:- Eggs provide amazing health benefits. In fact, they're one of the best foods for keeping you full for hours.
Regular egg consumption may also reduce your heart disease risk in several ways.
Eggs improves insulin sensitivity, increase your good HDL cholesterol levels and modify the size of your bad LDL cholesterol. In the study, people with 2 type diabetes who consumed 2 eggs daily as part of a high protein diet had improvements in cholesterol and blood sugar levels. Eggs also protect eye blindness.
3. Turmeric:- Turmeric is a spice with powerful health benefits. in Asian countries especially in India turmeric use as a antibiotic medicine.
Turmeric also helps to reduce blood sugar level, and also reducing heart disease risk because it has a active ingredient of curcumin. Curcumin also important to the kidney disease. Raw turmeric is very healthy for your body.
4. Nuts:- Another most delicious and healthy food is Nuts. All types of nuts contain fiber and are low in digestible carbs, although some have more than others. Research on a variety of different nuts has shown that regular consumption may reduce inflammation and lower blood sugar, HbA1c and LDL levels.
Here are the amounts of digestible carbs per 28 gram serving of nuts
a) Almonds:2.6 grams
b) Brazil nuts:1.4 grams
c) Hazel nuts:2 grams
d) walnuts: 2 grams
5. Broccoli:- Broccoli is one of the most nutritious vegetables around the globe. A half cup of cooked broccoli contains only 27 calories and 3 grams of digestible carbs, along with important nutrients like vitamin C and magnesium.
studies in diabetics have found that broccoli may help lower insulin levels and protect cells from harmful free radicals produced during metabolism.
In the conclude i must say that uncontrolled diabetes increase your risk of several serious diseases, However eating healthy foods that help keep blood sugar, insulin and inflammation under control can reduce your risk of developing complications.
Cheese is a dairy product made from milk, produced in a variety of shapes, textures and flavors. cheese is very healthy food and throughout...
In our present time most of the people face over-weight problems and this is very complicated to enjoy life like this. Here you can fin...
Every human especially woman desires picture perfect, glowing skin. Whether you are a student, homemaker, or a working professional, it is...
In our day to day life junk food become our common food. But these foods are very unhealthy for our body, from the heart, brain to kidneys ...