Tuesday, 27 June 2017

Some foods become poison kept in the copper vessel

Some foods are become poison when keep in copper made vessel. we also heard that drinking water by the copper glass or vessel's is very healthy for our body. But use only water to drink in the copper vessel's or glass , other things kept in it harm or damage your body. please do not use milk, yogurt, and sour things kept in copper. We can use other things to kept this foods.

                                                   According to researchers by eating all this things in copper utensils or vessel's, eating  or drinking leads to loss rather than advantages. Such foods like yogurt contains high amount of calcium, magnesium, protein, vitamin D and potassium. When the curd is placed in a copper vessel, then it becomes converted into poison . The nutrient present in the acts as a reactive food poisoning from copper.

                                                    Along with this , there is problem like jaundice, diarrhea, vomiting. Besides water kept in the copper is considered is very healthy to our body but if we  at any kind of food or fruite in a cooper vessel's, it is harmful for our body.
                                                                 Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Health benefits of cheese

Cheese is a dairy product made from milk, produced in a variety of shapes, textures and flavors. cheese is very healthy food and throughout...